Rehab Centers in Wallowa County, OR

Find alcohol and drug treatment centers in Wallowa County, OR that provide inpatient and outpatient programs accept medicaid, medicare or private health insurance.

Need Inpatient Treatment? Call - 24/7
* Sponsored Listing

Wallowa County cities


Recently added

Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness Enterprise, OR